Springfield Surgery was established in 1991 by Dr Mary Beyer to serve the local community with a Christian ethos.
What do we mean by a Surgery that has a Christian Ethos? We seek to:
- Provide health care to the best of our ability
- Respect each individual without discriminating on the grounds of age, sex, race, religion or sexuality
- Support those who are most vulnerable in our community
- Recognise that health is comprised of physical, mental, social and spiritual wellbeing
- Serve the community with honesty, humility and compassion in line with Christian values
- Offer spiritual support and prayer to those who request spiritual help, without coercion or pressure, respecting a person’s right to decline any such offer.
Dr Andreas Melchior (MRCGP 2002)
Dr Elizabeth Phillips (MRCGP)
Dr Graeme Fleming (MRCGP 2002)
Dr Stephanie Moss(MRCGP)
|Tuesday:||08:00-12:30, 14:00- 18:30|
Clinics & Services
We provide an extensive range of clinical services.This includes the management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, asthma, COPD, kidney disease, depression and anxiety, eczema and many others.
Change of Address
It is very important that we hold a correct address and telephone number for you. If either of these change please notify us. You may change your address on our online form. If you move outside the Practice area you may be asked to register with another doctor.
Register with our practice
Patients wishing to register with our Surgery will need to complete a registration form, which you can download or request from one of our Receptionists.
Our patients are able to order repeat prescription items online. These items are listed on the right hand side of your repeat prescription computer slip.